Follow us on twitter to know updates of this robot
What is included in this AIR HOCKEY ROBOT EVO KIT (3D printed parts are optional):
- 12x M3 bolt 6mm
- 4x M3 bolt 10mm
- 6x M3 bolt 15mm
- 4x M3 bolt 20 mm
- 16x M3 nut
- 2x M3 self blocking nut
- 10x M2.5 Wood screw 20mm
- EVA FOAM (two different colours)
- 4cm 12V FAN
- 2x Stepper motor NEMA17 + cables (70+70 cms)
- jjRobots Brain Shield
- Arduino Leonardo
- 2x Stepper motor drivers (DRV8825 or A4988) + heatsinks
- 12V 2A power supply 5.5mm 2.5mm jack
- 2x LM88UU linear ball bearing
- 12x 623 ball bearings
- 2x Stainless steel bar 8⌀ 455mm long
- 2x Anodised aluminium tube 8⌀ 435 mm long
- 1x Aluminium square pipe 12×12 mm
- GT2 timing belt (300 cm)
- 6x zip ties (150mm x 3 mm)
- double side sticky foam
- smartphone holder´s bolt
NOTE: The elements included in this OFFICIAL KIT has been thoroughly tested and they do the job perfectly: the motors are powerful enough, the linear bearings do not create friction on these stainless steel bars…if you want to get everything by yourself, try to get the same elements.
The Air hockey robot shares almost all of its parts and 100% of its electronics with the iBoardbot, the B-robot EVO, the fastest -remotely controlled- Self Balancing robot, the Sphere-O-bot and many other jjRobots.
Create your own B-robot after assembling the Air Hockey robot!
AIR HOCKEY ROBOT . ORIGINAL VERSION:
Above: The video of the ORIGINAL (but quite difficult to replicate) Air Hockey robot by jjRobots. The father of this EVO version. The main differences: we have changed the robot structure (H-bot now) and the size of the Air hockey table. Its speed and response time have been enhanced.