This is the control board shield you need to create a B-ROBOT.
– Includes all the electronic components required (2x Stepper motor drivers, Arduino Leonardo (clone), IMU)
– Contains the headers for the Stepper motor drivers and motors.
– Voltage regulators
– Vin / motors connectors
What you get when you buy this item:
* Headers are already soldered
- Open project: code and 3D design files are open and shared. You could personalize your robot as you want.
- DIY & Hackeable: BROBOT is not a closed final product, BROBOT is an open, modifiable and hackeable platform, perfect to learn and play as much as you want!
- Develop your own apps: You could modify the source code of BROBOT to perform new tasks but the communication protocol is also open so you can develop your own IOS, Android, PC remote apps to control your BROBOT!
- Learn: BROBOT is a JJROBOTS product and this mean that you will receive a well documented project (source code and external documentation). We want you know all that is happening inside your Robot! This is ideal for learning and teaching technology. We will provide very good documentation. How we are controlling the motors, how we read and integrate the information from gyros and accelerometers, how we are controlling de stability of the robot, how we communicate with the control apps, etc…
– Build with your kids, at school, for yourself… this is a unique gadget that you will have fun to play and show.
– BROBOT has a medium size, perfect to carry your own beer (or mineral water ;-))
– BROBOT is the only self balance robot (as far as we know) with the capability of rising automatically
– BROBOT uses an open communication protocol (OSC) so you have many apps for IOS, Android, PC, MAC to communicate and control your Robot!!
– BROBOT uses Wifi to communicate. BROBOT generates its own wifi Access Point, so you don’t need any external infrastructure (default option) or you can configure your BROBOT to join an existing WIFI network and you can control your robot over Internet from another country!!
– There is a small community behind BROBOT so you will have a forum to ask questions, share your experiences and contact other users…
– You can use the BROBOT parts to create more robots or gadgets, keep in mind all the devices used in a BROBOT are standard electronic devices with a lot of potential. In the JJROBOTS community we want to show you how! You are now buying a self balancing robot, you are buying your own electronic and ancillary devices!
To create a B-ROBOT, additionally you would need:
2x NEMA 17 stepper motors