This is the control board shield you need to create any jjROBOT (you can also manufacture/create your own Brain Shield using the info provided at GITHUB)
- ESP12 wifi module integrated
- Voltage regulators
- External Vin
- 2x stepper motors outputs
- 2x servo outputs
- Customisable button (can be used to change the behavior of the robot, pause it, change internal parameters…)
* All the headers already soldered
jjRobots projects features:
- Open projects: code and 3D design files are open and shared. You could personalise your robots as much as you want.
- DIY & Hackeable: the robots are not closed final products, all are open, modifiable and hackeable platforms, perfect to learn and play as much as you want!
- Develop your own apps: You could modify the source code of jjROBOT to perform new tasks but the communication protocol is also open so you can develop your own IOS, Android, PC remote apps to control your customised robot!
- Learn: All JJROBOTS products are OPEN SOURCE. You will receive a well documented project (source code and external documentation). We want you know all that is happening inside your Robot! This is ideal for learning and teaching technology. All this KNOW HOW is available for everyone: How we are controlling the motors, how we read and integrate the information from gyros and accelerometers, how we are controlling the stability of the robots, how we communicate with the control apps, etc…
- We are strongly committed to create our robots always using the same elements and electronics. This Brain Shield will be the CORE inside any robot. So, if you get it, you will use this Brain to create ANY jjRobot
– Build with your kids, at school, for yourself… these robots are unique gadgets.
– All the jjRobots have a medium size
– There is a small community behind the jjRobots so you will have a forum to ask questions, share your experiences and contact other users…
- LINK: B-robot GITHUB repository (code / 3d parts models and others)
- LINK: iBoardbot GITHUB repository (code / 3d parts models and others)