Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Custom Size air hockey table  

646a854f19d8cf68cae3f41e25959607?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@mageshmech-krr)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Kindly answer me for the following questions as soon as possible. It is very urgent.

1) I have planned a custom size table of (120CM x 90CM). Would I need to change anythig in your Arduino Code to work the robot perfectly? Where to make changes in coding.

2) Or any other modifications needed? Kindly mention those very clearly for my table size.

3) Does arduino code already uploaded?? or which code I want to upload I have lot of codes such as AHrobotevo,Network,robot,steppers. So make me clear which code I need to upload to the arduino board.

275024ff50a20318a5b12fb3ace69c25?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@anton-mark)
Estimable Member Customer

If you are going to modify the size of the air hockey robot you will need to understand a little the Arduino code. Thankfully, the jjrobots app allows you to adjust the size of the table manually using the CALIBRATION OPTION on the APP.
The size of the original table was smaller of your alternative, so you will maybe need to change the motors and other hardware elements in order to make the robot more powerful and reduce the friction

What do you mean with “Does arduino code already uploaded??”

ReplyQuote
264e00015dee69e6535ba25265435713?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@annybank2018)
New Member Guest

GotoAssignmenthelp Service is a well-established and prominent name in providing high-quality MYOB assignment help online to students since almost a decade. You can trust our academic ghostwriters completely to get best quality write-ups including case studies, research proposals, dissertations and theses, and more. It is the best Engineering Assignment Help service. Students should always keep themselves ready to meet the university requirements in order to achieve good grades, moreover, they prefer attending lengthy classes instead of writing assignments. Students who are not comfortable with writing assignments can avail university thesis help at Gotoassignmenthelp Services comparatively low prices.

ReplyQuote
264e00015dee69e6535ba25265435713?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@annybank2018)
New Member Guest

GotoAssignmenthelp Service is a well-established and prominent name in providing high-quality MYOB assignment help online to students since almost a decade. You can trust our academic ghostwriters completely to get best quality write-ups including case studies,

ReplyQuote
Share: