Clear all

[Sticky] project UPDATES  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

350a26dd49eb55d3494500240423a207?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@robotn1)
Honorable Member Admin
24/11/2019 10:26 pm  

I have been following this for a long time and I have printed and built the original design. My ultimate goal was to use this as a portable platform for my 3w laser.
So my question is if I were to buy your Devia board would I be able to control this with standard gcode? (similar to a 3d printer)
Additionally I just dug out my Brobot v3.1 board and I would like to know if this would work the same or do I need to by the DEVIA board?

You will need the new DEVIA board. The old Brain shield can only control 2 stepper motors and the pyBot needs 3. We are working on a GCODE interpreter right now so you can move the robotic arm following gcode instructions. We expect to release ASAP

ReplyQuote
7bfd12abfa54b0d8f6c39bbc62a45c89?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@cjlocey)
Eminent Member Customer
07/01/2020 9:28 pm  

I have been following this for a long time and I have printed and built the original design. My ultimate goal was to use this as a portable platform for my 3w laser.
So my question is if I were to buy your Devia board would I be able to control this with standard gcode? (similar to a 3d printer)
Additionally I just dug out my Brobot v3.1 board and I would like to know if this would work the same or do I need to by the DEVIA board?

You will need the new DEVIA board. The old Brain shield can only control 2 stepper motors and the pyBot needs 3. We are working on a GCODE interpreter right now so you can move the robotic arm following gcode instructions. We expect to release ASAP

Where are you with your gcode interpreter? I am ready to order a DEVIA board but I do not want to spend the money until I know I can use it.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: