Unfortunately witho…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Unfortunately without function

da11a6f6c44f9dc4151dd058c2e7d93c?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@danielmendler)
Topic starter  

Have a few days ago the Devian board geflasht. this also went without problems. then driver aufgesteckt, but there I could not set any voltage. So just to test drivers ordered on the Internet.

TMC2208 V3
Voltage finally went clean to set, but unfortunately does nothing.

When turning on the voltage also comes briefly the blue LED then goes out again and the red lights then constantly.

By mail I tried to get help, but so far no feedback received.

Daniel 

7be0c112d822318e5a9d450cdfc8c5e6?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@envios)
Member Customer

I am not sure I am understanding… the driver “aufgesteckt”?

What do you mean by “went clean to set” that you managed to set the right voltage? What blue led? the one from the WIFI module? that is normal. Everytime the module is turned on, it flashes briefly. 

Have you already uploaded the arduino code to the DEVIA? Without errors or warnings? If you got the kit, the board is already programmed, so skip this step then.

I am not sure I understand where the problem is coming from. No response when using the smartphone?

ReplyQuote
1090f14dc32c0debae5775f643b88fa5?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@vitalijus-sidlauskas-2)

Hi .I got 3 kits from jj. Eggboot, I board and camera slider. Just finished camera slider. But No response when using the smartphone? What to do ?

Thank you

ReplyQuote
350a26dd49eb55d3494500240423a207?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@robotn1)
Member Admin

@vitalijus-sidlauskas-2

Did you upload the code by yourself? What Android OS version do you have? Have you tried with another Android device?

ReplyQuote
Share: