Devia Board not working with Standalone Version of inkscape

272ce2111ac0b742dc3048ab0f34fcb9?s=80&d=mm&r=g
 uwe
(@uwe)
Topic starter  

Guys,

I am a little desperate.

First of all. I have two devia boards.

After a week browsing through the forum and trying to fiddle out what the issue is, I found the link in this forum to dowgrade the board libraries in the ARUDINO IDE to the prevoius version 10. Since then, I can load the test program as well as the “real” code into the boards.

Over the serial interface, I can exchange commands with the DEVIA boards.

This seems sorted out now.

Next thing is the Inkscape installation.

I have tried any version, no success.

Now I am with your portable version, using a very outdated python version, but OK.

When I am try to connect the DEVIA board with the eggbot extensi9on, I get this error message ->

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “eggbot.py”, line 41, in <module>
plot_utils = from_dependency_import(‘plotink.plot_utils’) # Requires v 0.15 in plotink
File “plot_utils_import.py”, line 36, in from_dependency_import
module = import_module(module_name)
File “C:\Users\unath\Downloads\inkscape-Sphere-o-bot\inkscape Sphere-o-bot\lib\python2.7/importlib/__init__.py”, line 37, in import_module
__import__(name)
File “C:\Users\unath\AppData\Roaming\inkscape\extensions\axidraw_deps/plotink/plot_utils.py”, line 40, in <module>
from math import sqrt, isclose
ImportError: cannot import name isclose

As I am a software developer, I can see that there is a missing dependency in isclose.

Unfortunately pip won’t help I guess, because all libraries shall come with your package.

So what to do?

Cheers

Uwe

272ce2111ac0b742dc3048ab0f34fcb9?s=80&d=mm&r=g
 uwe
(@uwe)
Topic starter  

Hi Guys,

sorry for this post……

I found the issue myself.

From a previous inkscape installation, there was a leftover in the appdata folders.

I have deleted this and now I can access the devia board from the inkscape extension.

Thanx for nothing 🙂

Cheers

Uwe

ReplyQuote
Share: