and will stay…forever!
This revolutionary (and not costly) new module offers a lot of features.
So, we have decided to embed it in our robot Brains. The result:
lower prices and increased capabilities
Now, for example, the New B-Robot Electronic Brain comes with the WIFI module already integrated, for much less money!
Have a look to the SHOP!
ESP12-E (ESP8266 chip inside) features:
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power management components
- 802.11b mode + 19.5dBm output power
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Support antenna diversity
- off leakage current is less than 10uA
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can double as an application processor
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU, A-MSDU aggregation and the 0.4 Within wake
- 2ms, connect and transfer data packets
- standby power consumption of less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
The Github of this module: https://github.com/esp8266/esp8266-wiki/wiki