Devia Robotics Control board v1.0
This is the Control board that will help you to create your Robotics Project without the hassle of integrating different modules. The DEVIA control board has been used to conceive all the jjRobot projects. We have opted to create a board with enough sensors/ports and outputs but keeping 100% Arduino compatibility.
This board has a powerful ARM M0 processor and will be recognized by the Arduino IDE as the Arduino ZERO with NATIVE USB PORT. Just plug and play! Designed in Europe and Assembled in Europe :-)
- ARM Cortex M0 processor (ATSAMD21G18) (the same mounted on the powerful Arduino Zero)
- ESP12 Wi-Fi module integrated (programmable via GPIO pads on the back of the board)
- MPU ICM 20600 6 axis (High Performance 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer module)
- AUX OUTPUT: Controllable Voltage regulator (up to 12V, 1A)
- Vin Power Jack (the board accepts from 9 to 15V DC)
- 3x stepper motors outputs
- 4x servo outputs (up to 1.5A)
- Customizable button “A” (can be used to change the behaviour of the robot, pause it, change internal parameters…)
- Reset button
- i2C port
- SPI port (perfect to control RGB LED strips)
- UART port
- SENSOR port (Analog, Digital, Ground and +3.3V)
- GPIO on the back of the board
- Micro USB Port
- Arduino UNO footprint
- 100% Arduino ZERO compatibility. Just connect the board to the computer, and the Arduino IDE will recognize it as the Arduino ZERO board -Native USB port-
* All the headers already soldered
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF 2/3) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the NEMA17 stepper motor used in every jjRobots Project. You liked the motors which came with your kit and want another pack of two? Did you like its sturdiness / easy plug-in connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
- This NEMA17 stepper motor deliver up to +32% torque compared to same size regular NEMA17 motors (for the same current demand)
- With less than 5% step accuracy deviation.
Pick a custom length cable for each motor for free!
|NEMA17 stepper motor Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
Stepper motor DRIVER (A4988) + heatsink
A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Heat sink included
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the A4988 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
This product ships individually packaged with 0.1″ male header pins included soldered in.