Arduino LEONARDO (clone) + USB cable
The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4 . It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port.
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||20|
|Analog Input Channels||12|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader|
|SRAM||2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)|
|EEPROM||1 KB (ATmega32u4)|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
B-robot 3 Axis Gyroscope + Accelerometer Module
The InvenSense MPU-6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefor it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino.
The MPU-6050 combines both an accelerometer and a gyro.
2 kind of headers included
The power supply: 3-5 v (internal low voltage difference voltage stabilizing)
Communication: standard IIC communication agreement
Chip built-in 16 bit AD converter, 16 bits of data output
The gyroscope range: + 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
This IMU is not soldered.
B-Robot EVO KIT (Plug and Play Robot version)
JJrobots´s B-ROBOT EVO 2 Kit. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in this project.
This COMPLETE VERSION includes all the electronic and hardware components required to create the B-Robot. You just need to assemble everything (optional 3D parts)
What you get when you buy this KIT:
- jjRobots Brain Shield
- Arduino Leonardo (CLONE) + USB cable (already programmed)
- 2x High Quality NEMA17 stepper motors +14 cms cables (pair)
- 2x Stepper motor driver
- IMU (gyro+accelerometers) + custom cable
- Powerful servo: Metal gears (you will need an arm to fight and raise your B-robot…)
- 6x AA Battery case with ON/OFF Switch (batteries not included)
- Bolts+nuts needed to set everything up
- Pair of nylon bumpers (14×5 cms)
- Double side tape, googly eyes…
- Optional: 3D printed parts
CUSTOMISE YOUR B-ROBOT:
jjRobots electronic brain shield v3.1 (Devia)
JJrobots´s Brain SHIELD. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in the jjrobots projects.
This SHIELD has:
- TWO stepper motor OUTPUTs
- TWO SERVO OUTPUTs
- I2C communications
- Push button (customisable)
- SENSOR port (SONAR, IR…)
- ESP12-E (ESP8266) WIFI module (you can communicate to this SHIELD from any smartphone/tablet/PC using it)
Some OPEN robots you can create with this Brain Shield:
- B-ROBOT EVO 2 is a remotely controlled self-balancing arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two wheels, B-ROBOT is able to maintain his balance all the time by using his internal sensors and driving the motors. You can control your Robot, making him moving or spinning, by sending command through a Smartphone, Tablet or PC while he keeps the balance.
- The iBoardbot is an internet controlled robot capable of writing+drawing (and wiping!) on a glass surface.
- Remotely controlled Torch/ Laser robot: Laser pointer is a remotely controlled Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two servos, this robot is able to point any object in the X and Y axis.
- Sphere-O-Bot: The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
- Many more to come!
NOTE: There are FULL ROBOT KITS ready to be sent to you in the SHOP (scroll down to the very end of this page to see them too)
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF TWO) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the motor used in every jjRobot. You liked the motors that came with your kit and want another pack of two? Do you like its sturdiness and its connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
Select the cable you want with each motor for free!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
Stepper motor DRIVER (A4988) + heatsink
A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Heat sink included
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the A4988 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
This product ships individually packaged with 0.1″ male header pins included soldered in.
The most AWESOME robotics KIT (STEM KIT)
Create very different OPEN SOURCE robots using the same electronics and ancillary elements. Everything can be modified, Hacked and customised!
STEM education robotic KIT: In addition to being fun, the MOST AWESOME ROBOTIC STEM KIT engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys
Fight battles with your remotely controlled B-robot, play with your torch from 50 meters away, send messages to your friend using the Iboardbot!, paint balls/eggs using your own pens or…create your new awesome robot from scratch!
Do you think you can improve or hack any of these robots? Do it! They are OPEN SOURCE robots, so all the info,know how and code is available for everyone. Share the knowledge! (and take a look at the JJrobots FORUM)
The robots you can create with this KIT: