B-robot 3 Axis Gyroscope + Accelerometer Module
The InvenSense MPU-6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefor it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino.
The MPU-6050 combines both an accelerometer and a gyro.
2 kind of headers included
The power supply: 3-5 v (internal low voltage difference voltage stabilizing)
Communication: standard IIC communication agreement
Chip built-in 16 bit AD converter, 16 bits of data output
The gyroscope range: + 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
This IMU is not soldered.
B-Robot EVO KIT (Plug+Play version)
This COMPLETE VERSION includes all the electronic and hardware components required to create the self-balancing robot. You just need to assemble everything (optional 3D parts)
What you get when you buy this KIT:
- DEVIA Arduino Zero Control Board
- USB cable
- 2x High Quality NEMA17 stepper motors +14 cms cables (pair)
- 2x Stepper motor driver
- Powerful servo: Metal gears (you will need an arm to fight and raise your B-robot…)
- 6x AA Battery case with ON/OFF Switch (batteries not included)
- Bolts+nuts needed to set everything up
- Double side tape, googly eyes…
- Optional: 3D printed parts
CUSTOMISE YOUR SELF-BALANCING ROBOT:
Devia Robotics Control board v1.0
This is the Control board that will help you to create your Robotics Project without the hassle of integrating different modules. The DEVIA control board has been used to conceive all the jjRobot projects. We have opted to create a board with enough sensors/ports and outputs but keeping 100% Arduino compatibility.
This board has a powerful ARM M0 processor and will be recognized by the Arduino IDE as the Arduino ZERO with NATIVE USB PORT. Just plug and play! Designed in Europe and Assembled in Europe :-)
- ARM Cortex M0 processor (ATSAMD21G18) (the same mounted on the powerful Arduino Zero)
- ESP12 Wi-Fi module integrated (programmable via GPIO pads on the back of the board)
- MPU ICM 20600 6 axis (High Performance 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer module)
- AUX OUTPUT: Controllable Voltage regulator (up to 12V, 1A)
- Vin Power Jack (the board accepts from 9 to 15V DC)
- 3x stepper motors outputs
- 4x servo outputs (up to 1.5A)
- Customizable button “A” (can be used to change the behaviour of the robot, pause it, change internal parameters…)
- Reset button
- i2C port
- SPI port (perfect to control RGB LED strips)
- UART port
- SENSOR port (Analog, Digital, Ground and +3.3V)
- GPIO on the back of the board
- Micro USB Port
- Arduino UNO footprint
- 100% Arduino ZERO compatibility. Just connect the board to the computer, and the Arduino IDE will recognize it as the Arduino ZERO board -Native USB port-
* All the headers already soldered
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF 2/3) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the NEMA17 stepper motor used in every jjRobots Project. You liked the motors which came with your kit and want another pack of two? Did you like its sturdiness / easy plug-in connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
- This NEMA17 stepper motor deliver up to +32% torque compared to same size regular NEMA17 motors (for the same current demand)
- With less than 5% step accuracy deviation.
Pick a custom length cable for each motor for free!
|NEMA17 stepper motor Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
Stepper motor DRIVER (A4988) + heatsink
A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Heat sink included
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the A4988 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
This product ships individually packaged with 0.1″ male header pins included soldered in.
The most AWESOME robotics KIT (STEM KIT)
Create 5 very different OPEN-SOURCE robots using the same electronics and ancillary elements. Everything can be modified, Hacked and customized!
STEM educational robotics KIT: In addition to being fun, the MOST AWESOME ROBOTICS STEM KIT engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys.
Fight battles with your remotely controlled B-robot, play with your torch from 50 meters away. Make the Pybot to pick-up objects, paint balls/eggs using your own pens or…create your new awesome robot from scratch!
Do you think you can improve or hack any of these robots? Do it! They are OPEN SOURCE robots, so all the info,know how and code is available for everyone. Share the knowledge! (and take a look at the JJrobots FORUM)
The robots you can create with this robotics KIT:
|OPEN SOURCE camera tracking system|
The fastest self-balancing robot (remotely controlled using your smartphone). Take a look at its skills!
The Sphere-O-Bot is a simple 2 axis drawing machine that can draw on most spherical surfaces. You can use it to decorate balls or eggs.
CREATE YOUR OWN ROBOTICS KIT GETTING WHAT YOU NEED
NOTE: the 3D-printed parts are not included. You can get the STL files from Thingiverse and print them by yourself. The links are available in the respective robot assembly guides too. From the list below: select the correct power supply for the KIT and some optional items you may want to add to your KIT.
You already have NEMA17 motors?: No need to add them. Planning to use a longer rail for the camera slider? Save the cost of getting one from us.