Air hockey robot EVO
The Air Hockey Robot EVO is finally here! A challenging robot, perfect to have fun and learn robotics at the same time
Controlled by your own smartphone using the free AIR HOCKEY ROBOT APP
This is a mostly 3D printable air hockey playing robot that, in addition to moving across the required two dimensions, can predict the movements of rebounding pucks and attack/defend in consequence.
CUSTOMISE YOUR AIR HOCKEY ROBOT EVO KIT:
Devia Robotics Control board v1.0
This is the Control board that will help you to create your Robotics Project without the hassle of integrating different modules. The DEVIA control board has been used to conceive all the jjRobot projects . We have opted to create a board with enough sensors/ports and outputs but keeping 100% Arduino compatibility. This board contains a powerful ARM M0 processor and will be recognized by the Arduino IDE as the Arduino/Genuino ZERO with NATIVE USB PORT. Just plug and play! Designed in Europe and Assembled by mrobotics in USA.
- ARM Cortex M0 processor (ATSAMD21G18)
- ESP12 wifi module integrated (programable via GPIO pads on the back of the board)
- MPU ICM 20600 6 axis (High Performance 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer module)
- AUX OUTPUT: Controllable Voltage regulator (up to 12V, 1A)
- Vin Power Jack (the board accepts from 9 to 15V DC)
- 3x stepper motors outputs
- 4x servo outputs (up to 1.5A)
- Customisable button “A” (can be used to change the behavior of the robot, pause it, change internal parameters…)
- Reset button
- i2C port
- SPI port (perfect to control RGB LED strips)
- UART port
- SENSOR port (Analog, Digital, Ground and +3.3V)
- GPIO on the back of the board
- Micro USB Port
- Arduino UNO footprint
- 100% Arduino ZERO compatibility. Just connect the board to the computer, and the Arduino IDE will recognize it as the Arduino ZERO board -Native USB port-
* All the headers already soldered
jjRobots electronic brain shield v3.1 (Devia)
JJrobots´s Brain SHIELD. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in the jjrobots projects.
This SHIELD has:
- TWO stepper motor OUTPUTs
- TWO SERVO OUTPUTs
- I2C communications
- Push button (customisable)
- SENSOR port (SONAR, IR…)
- ESP12-E (ESP8266) WIFI module (you can communicate to this SHIELD from any smartphone/tablet/PC using it)
OPEN robots you can create with this Brain Shield:
- B-ROBOT EVO 2 is a remotely controlled self-balancing arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two wheels, B-ROBOT is able to maintain his balance all the time by using his internal sensors and driving the motors. You can control your Robot, making him moving or spinning, by sending command through a Smartphone, Tablet or PC while he keeps the balance.
- The iBoardbot is an internet controlled robot capable of writing+drawing (and wiping!) on a glass surface.
- Remotely controlled Torch/ Laser robot: Laser pointer is a remotely controlled Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two servos, this robot is able to point any object in the X and Y axis.
- Sphere-O-Bot: The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
- Motorized Camera SLIDER: Create stunning videos using two stepper motors controlling a moving carriage. With object tracking and free control APP. Watch the videos in the project page!
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF 2/3) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the motor used in every jjRobots Project. You liked the motors which came with your kit and want another pack of two? Did you like its sturdiness / easy plug-in connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
Pick a custom length cable for each motor for free!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
Remotely controlled torch
This is a remotely controlled torch pointer (can be changed for a Laser pointer). Can be moved from your smartphone using the JJrobots FREE app available in Google Play or using OSCtouch (or equivalent OSC software).
NEW: control your robot using the FREE JJrobots google APP (android devices)!
- maximum range: up to 50-60 meters.
- It is portable if you use a small 7-9volts battery (Lipo/Alkaline/…) Drive your neighbour´s cat crazy from a distance by placing the robot on the roof! >:-)
This KIT includes:
- jjRobots Electronic Brain Shield 3.0
- Arduino Leonardo (compatible) + USB cable
- Battery connector (make it portable!)
- 2x Servos
- 3D parts + CASE + bolts
- Torch (batteries included)
The most AWESOME robotics KIT (STEM KIT)
Create very different OPEN SOURCE robots using the same electronics and ancillary elements. Everything can be modified, Hacked and customised!
STEM education robotic KIT: In addition to being fun, the MOST AWESOME ROBOTIC STEM KIT engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys
Fight battles with your remotely controlled B-robot, play with your torch from 50 meters away, send messages to your friend using the Iboardbot!, paint balls/eggs using your own pens or…create your new awesome robot from scratch!
Do you think you can improve or hack any of these robots? Do it! They are OPEN SOURCE robots, so all the info,know how and code is available for everyone. Share the knowledge! (and take a look at the JJrobots FORUM)
The robots you can create with this KIT: