jjRobots electronic brain shield v3.1 (Devia)
JJrobots´s Brain SHIELD. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in the jjrobots projects.
This SHIELD has:
- TWO stepper motor OUTPUTs
- TWO SERVO OUTPUTs
- I2C communications
- Push button (customisable)
- SENSOR port (SONAR, IR…)
- ESP12-E (ESP8266) WIFI module (you can communicate to this SHIELD from any smartphone/tablet/PC using it)
OPEN robots you can create with this Brain Shield:
- B-ROBOT EVO 2 is a remotely controlled self-balancing arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two wheels, B-ROBOT is able to maintain his balance all the time by using his internal sensors and driving the motors. You can control your Robot, making him moving or spinning, by sending command through a Smartphone, Tablet or PC while he keeps the balance.
- The iBoardbot is an internet controlled robot capable of writing+drawing (and wiping!) on a glass surface.
- Remotely controlled Torch/ Laser robot: Laser pointer is a remotely controlled Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two servos, this robot is able to point any object in the X and Y axis.
- Sphere-O-Bot: The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
- Motorized Camera SLIDER: Create stunning videos using two stepper motors controlling a moving carriage. With object tracking and free control APP. Watch the videos in the project page!
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF TWO) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the motor used in every jjRobot. You liked the motors that came with your kit and want another pack of two? Do you like its sturdiness and its connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
Select the cable you want with each motor for free!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
The most AWESOME robotics KIT (STEM KIT)
Create very different OPEN SOURCE robots using the same electronics and ancillary elements. Everything can be modified, Hacked and customised!
STEM education robotic KIT: In addition to being fun, the MOST AWESOME ROBOTIC STEM KIT engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys
Fight battles with your remotely controlled B-robot, play with your torch from 50 meters away, send messages to your friend using the Iboardbot!, paint balls/eggs using your own pens or…create your new awesome robot from scratch!
Do you think you can improve or hack any of these robots? Do it! They are OPEN SOURCE robots, so all the info,know how and code is available for everyone. Share the knowledge! (and take a look at the JJrobots FORUM)
The robots you can create with this KIT:
CUSTOMISE YOUR AWESOME ROBOTICS KIT
The Sphere-O-bot painting robot
The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
The robot is based on the original design of Evil Mad Scientist
The Sphere-O-Bot is a simple 2 axis drawing machine that can draw on most spherical surfaces. You can use it to decorate balls or eggs. This design also features the regular JJrobots electronics (the same we have used in all our robots). So you can create this robot or any other just simply printing new 3D printed parts and uploading the appropriate code.
The original idea belongs to Evil Mad Scientist
The frame was designed by Attila Nagy
The Sphere-O-bot is adjustable, and is designed to draw on all kinds of things that are normally “impossible” to print on. Not just eggs but ping pong balls, Christmas ornaments, light bulbs, and (yes) eggs (duck, goose, hens…).
The Sphere-O-bot frame was designed by Attila Nagy and slightly modified by JJrobots. The pen and egg motors are high-torque precision stepping motors, and the pen lift mechanism is a quiet and reliable servo (SG90) motor.
The Sphere-O-bot KIT
The KIT includes:
All you need to create your own Sphere-O-bot. Just follow the assembly instructions in order to set it up . With this KIT you won´t have problems getting the right cables, power supply, bolts…It is just assembling
- 2x 623 ball bearings
- Threaded steel rod (3mmØ,80mm length)
- 1x compression spring (4,5mmØ, 10 mm length)
- 2x 1.8deg HIGH QUALITY NEMA 17 Stepper motors (40mm length) (4.4Kg/cm torque)
- Motor cables (14+70 cms long) (not in the photo)
- USB cable
- 1x SG90 servo
- Arduino Leonardo compatible
- B-robot Brain Shield
- 2x A4988 Stepper motor drivers
- Power supply 12v/2A
- 4x 6mm M3 bolts
- 14x 15mm M3 bolts
- 4x M3 nuts
- 2x 20mm Suction Cups
- 1x M3 wing nut
- 1x Marker PEN