Devia Robotics Control board v1.0
This is the Control board that will help you to create your Robotics Project without the hassle of integrating different modules. The DEVIA control board has been used to conceive all the jjRobot projects. We have opted to create a board with enough sensors/ports and outputs but keeping 100% Arduino compatibility.
This board has a powerful ARM M0 processor and will be recognized by the Arduino IDE as the Arduino ZERO with NATIVE USB PORT. Just plug and play! Designed in Europe and Assembled by mrobotics in USA.
- ARM Cortex M0 processor (ATSAMD21G18) (the same mounted on the powerful Arduino Zero)
- ESP12 Wi-Fi module integrated (programmable via GPIO pads on the back of the board)
- MPU ICM 20600 6 axis (High Performance 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer module)
- AUX OUTPUT: Controllable Voltage regulator (up to 12V, 1A)
- Vin Power Jack (the board accepts from 9 to 15V DC)
- 3x stepper motors outputs
- 4x servo outputs (up to 1.5A)
- Customizable button “A” (can be used to change the behaviour of the robot, pause it, change internal parameters…)
- Reset button
- i2C port
- SPI port (perfect to control RGB LED strips)
- UART port
- SENSOR port (Analog, Digital, Ground and +3.3V)
- GPIO on the back of the board
- Micro USB Port
- Arduino UNO footprint
- 100% Arduino ZERO compatibility. Just connect the board to the computer, and the Arduino IDE will recognize it as the Arduino ZERO board -Native USB port-
* All the headers already soldered
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF 2/3) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the NEMA17 stepper motor used in every jjRobots Project. You liked the motors which came with your kit and want another pack of two? Did you like its sturdiness / easy plug-in connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
- This NEMA17 stepper motor deliver up to +32% torque compared to same size regular NEMA17 motors (for the same current demand)
- With less than 5% step accuracy deviation.
Pick a custom length cable for each motor for free!
|NEMA17 stepper motor Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
The most AWESOME robotics KIT (STEM KIT)
Create very different OPEN SOURCE robots using the same electronics and ancillary elements. Everything can be modified, Hacked and customised!
STEM education robotic KIT: In addition to being fun, the MOST AWESOME ROBOTIC STEM KIT engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys
Fight battles with your remotely controlled B-robot, play with your torch from 50 meters away, send messages to your friend using the Iboardbot!, paint balls/eggs using your own pens or…create your new awesome robot from scratch!
Do you think you can improve or hack any of these robots? Do it! They are OPEN SOURCE robots, so all the info,know how and code is available for everyone. Share the knowledge! (and take a look at the JJrobots FORUM)
The robots you can create with this KIT:
CUSTOMISE YOUR AWESOME ROBOTICS KIT
The Sphere-O-bot painting robot
The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
The robot is based on the original design of Evil Mad Scientist
The Sphere-O-Bot is a simple 2 axis drawing machine that can draw on most spherical surfaces. You can use it to decorate balls or eggs. This design also features the regular JJrobots electronics (the same we have used in all our robots). So you can create this robot or any other just simply printing new 3D printed parts and uploading the appropriate code.
The original idea belongs to Evil Mad Scientist
The frame was designed by Attila Nagy
The Sphere-O-bot is adjustable, and is designed to draw on all kinds of things that are normally “impossible” to print on. Not just eggs but ping pong balls, Christmas ornaments, light bulbs, and (yes) eggs (duck, goose, hens…).
The Sphere-O-bot frame was designed by Attila Nagy and slightly modified by JJrobots. The pen and egg motors are high-torque precision stepping motors, and the pen lift mechanism is a quiet and reliable servo (SG90) motor.
The Sphere-O-bot KIT
The KIT includes:
All you need to create your own Sphere-O-bot. Just follow the assembly instructions in order to set it up. With this KIT you won’t have problems getting the right cables, power supply, bolts… It is just assembling
- 2x 623 ball bearings
- Threaded steel rod (3mmØ,80mm length)
- 1x compression spring (4,5mmØ, 10 mm length)
- 2x 1.8deg HIGH QUALITY NEMA 17 Stepper motors (40mm length) (4.4Kg/cm torque)
- Motor cables (14+70 cms long) (not in the photo)
- USB cable
- 1x SG90 servo
- DEVIA Robotics Control Board
- 2x A4988 Stepper motor drivers
- Power supply 12v/2A
- 4x 6mm M3 bolts
- 14x 15mm M3 bolts
- 4x M3 nuts
- 2x 20mm Suction Cups
- 1x Marker PEN