NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF TWO) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the motor used in every jjRobot. You liked the motors that came with your kit and want another pack of two? Do you like its sturdiness and its connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
Select the cable you want with each motor for free!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
Stepper motor DRIVER (A4988) + heatsink
A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Heat sink included
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the A4988 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
This product ships individually packaged with 0.1″ male header pins included soldered in.