Arduino LEONARDO (clone) + USB cable
The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4 . It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port.
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||20|
|Analog Input Channels||12|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader|
|SRAM||2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)|
|EEPROM||1 KB (ATmega32u4)|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
B-robot 3 Axis Gyroscope + Accelerometer Module
The InvenSense MPU-6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefor it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino.
The MPU-6050 combines both an accelerometer and a gyro.
2 kind of headers included
The power supply: 3-5 v (internal low voltage difference voltage stabilizing)
Communication: standard IIC communication agreement
Chip built-in 16 bit AD converter, 16 bits of data output
The gyroscope range: + 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
This IMU is not soldered.
B-Robot EVO KIT (Plug and Play Robot version)
JJrobots´s B-ROBOT EVO 2 Kit. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in this project.
This COMPLETE VERSION includes all the electronic and hardware components required to create the B-Robot. You just need to assemble everything (optional 3D parts)
What you get when you buy this KIT:
- jjRobots Brain Shield
- Arduino Leonardo (CLONE) + USB cable (already programmed)
- 2x High Quality NEMA17 stepper motors +14 cms cables (pair)
- 2x Stepper motor driver
- IMU (gyro+accelerometers) + custom cable
- Powerful servo: Metal gears (you will need an arm to fight and raise your B-robot…)
- 6x AA Battery case with ON/OFF Switch (batteries not included)
- Bolts+nuts needed to set everything up
- Double side tape, googly eyes…
- Optional: 3D printed parts
CUSTOMISE YOUR B-ROBOT:
jjRobots electronic brain shield v3.1 (Devia)
JJrobots´s Brain SHIELD. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in the jjrobots projects.
This SHIELD has:
- TWO stepper motor OUTPUTs
- TWO SERVO OUTPUTs
- I2C communications
- Push button (customisable)
- SENSOR port (SONAR, IR…)
- ESP12-E (ESP8266) WIFI module (you can communicate to this SHIELD from any smartphone/tablet/PC using it)
OPEN robots you can create with this Brain Shield:
- B-ROBOT EVO 2 is a remotely controlled self-balancing arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two wheels, B-ROBOT is able to maintain his balance all the time by using his internal sensors and driving the motors. You can control your Robot, making him moving or spinning, by sending command through a Smartphone, Tablet or PC while he keeps the balance.
- The iBoardbot is an internet controlled robot capable of writing+drawing (and wiping!) on a glass surface.
- Remotely controlled Torch/ Laser robot: Laser pointer is a remotely controlled Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two servos, this robot is able to point any object in the X and Y axis.
- Sphere-O-Bot: The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
- Motorized Camera SLIDER: Create stunning videos using two stepper motors controlling a moving carriage. With object tracking and free control APP. Watch the videos in the project page!
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF TWO) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the motor used in every jjRobot. You liked the motors that came with your kit and want another pack of two? Do you like its sturdiness and its connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
Select the cable you want with each motor for free!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|