B-Robot EVO KIT (Plug+Play version)
This COMPLETE VERSION includes all the electronic and hardware components required to create the self-balancing robot. You just need to assemble everything (optional 3D parts)
What you get when you buy this KIT:
- DEVIA Arduino Zero Control Board
- USB cable
- 2x High Quality NEMA17 stepper motors +14 cms cables (pair)
- 2x Stepper motor driver
- Powerful servo: Metal gears (you will need an arm to fight and raise your B-robot…)
- 6x AA Battery case with ON/OFF Switch (batteries not included)
- Bolts+nuts needed to set everything up
- Double side tape, googly eyes…
- Optional: 3D printed parts
CUSTOMISE YOUR SELF-BALANCING ROBOT:
NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF 2/3) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the motor used in every jjRobots Project. You liked the motors which came with your kit and want another pack of two? Did you like its sturdiness / easy plug-in connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
- These NEMA17 motors deliver up to +32% torque compared to same size regular NEMA17 motors (for the same current demand)
- With less than 5% step accuracy deviation.
Pick a custom length cable for each motor for free!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
Stepper motor DRIVER (A4988) + heatsink
A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Heat sink included
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the A4988 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
This product ships individually packaged with 0.1″ male header pins included soldered in.