- Assembly guide
- Kit components (BOM) .PDF
- Agnospcb inspection tool software user manual (Windows and MacOS systems)
- Inspection tool download page (contact us for user credentials)
- Photographs: PCBA gallery (taken with the Agnospcb inspection platform)
Interactive INSPECTION PLATFORM 3D model
Frequently asked question:
1. Do I really need the micro-computer?
No. You can use your own laptop or desktop computer to run our inspection software, but you will need to manually take the photo of all the panel/circuits you are planning to inspect, as the camera can not be remotely controlled.
That is not a big deal, but we recommend getting the mini-computer instead. Reasons:
- It is Linux based and its robustness and stability is greater than any other OS based computer. Most industrial equipments are Linux based for a reason.
- The OS environment is controlled: there will not be third party software apps creating conflicts with the Agnospcb inspection software.
- In the case of problems, our support team can easily replicate it in our offices
2. Is there any warranty?
Of course. The inspection platform and lighting system is covered by 1-year warranty. Camera, optics and computer with 2 years.
3. Should I use a wired internet connection?
This is not mandatory, but highly recommended. The software needs to be “online” while it inspects the panels/circuits. The faster the internet connection, the faster the inspection results. Wired internet connection is the fastest and more reliable option available.
4. Where are you shipping from?
We have two warehouses, one in San Diego, California (USA) and one in Europe (Spain). We will ship the inspection platforms from the most convenient location in order to avoid additional import fees and reduce as much as possible the transit times. If you have questions, please contact us here.