- Control board: ATMEL ARM M0 powerful processor
- 4 motor outputs. Max output current: 1 Ampere
- MPU9250 Nine-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer + Compass) MEMS MotionTracking sensor
- Built-in USB port Lipo Battery charger. Just connect your blimpduino to any USB port and any 3.7v Lipo battery will be charged.
- Lidar sensor to measure height (automatic altitude hold). Range up to 4 meters
- Control it using your smartphone/tablet via the free jjRobots APP (Android /iOS) -Working in progress-
- OPEN SOURCE Arduino coded. Python code to control it available (thoroughly commented)
- 100% Harmless
- Powered using a 2 cells LIPO battery (3.7 V)
- Two SERVO outputs.
- Increased WIFI range (up to 50 meters)
- Battery status/ Heading angle/ Height value telemetry
- Co-operative piloting
Control APP (iOS devices) -Working on it-