What you can control with the DEVIA board (some examples):
- DEVIA Robotics Board v1.0 schematic (pdf file)
- Simplified electronic diagram
- Devia Arduino test code: it will help you to check the integrity of the board, MPU included. (more info here)
What can I do with this board?:
JJrobots´s DEVIA Robotics board (Enhanced Arduino Zero). Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in the jjrobots projects. The DEVIA is a powerful Arduino M0 board, capable of handling most of the common and widely available elements in the robotics World. Feel free to create your own robot making the most of the DEVIA. It is simple (as it is an Arduino) and you will be supported by the jjRobots community
OPEN robots you can create with this Robotic control board:
- B-ROBOT EVO 2 is a remotely controlled self-balancing Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two wheels, B-ROBOT is able to maintain his balance all the time by using his internal sensors and driving the motors. You can control your Robot, making him moving or spinning, by sending command through a Smartphone, Tablet or PC while he keeps the balance.
- The iBoardbot is an internet controlled robot capable of writing+drawing (and wiping!) on a glass surface.
- Remotely controlled Torch/ Laser robot: Laser pointer is a remotely controlled Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two servos, this robot is able to point any object in the X and Y axis.
- Sphere-O-Bot: The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm).
- Motorized Camera SLIDER: Create stunning videos using two stepper motors controlling a moving carriage. With object tracking and free control APP. Watch the videos in the project page!
- NEW: Scara Robotic ARM: OPEN SOURCE, Python programmed Robotic ARM. With control APP freely available for iOS, Android and Computers. Remotely controlled and much more!